Natasha Denona has such beautiful eyeshadow palettes. She knows how to make creamy mattes and her shimmers are stunning as well. The Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette is one of her midi palettes. Also the packaging and the color story of this palette immediately caught my eye.
The Sephora website says this is “An eyeshadow palette that includes a captivating constellation of shades inspired by the elements of life that illuminate and intensify Natasha’s creative vision.”
Packaging Of The Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette
The is a midi eyeshadow palette with 15 eyeshadow shades. The outer packaging is different from her other midi palettes. The name of the palette is written on the front and there are some paint splotches on it as well. It looks beautiful, in my opinion. This palette also comes with a nice sized mirror.
Formula Of The Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette
The Sephora website mentions “The My Dream Eyeshadow Palette contains two of Natasha’s favorite existing shades. It also introduces 13 brand-new shades, including a vibrant multi-chrome with a high-impact foiled finish and two sparkling duo chromes that can also be worn as toppers. Whether she’s wearing her signature smoky cat eye or elevated evening glam, these are the shades and formulas Natasha loves most—all woven into an ultra-wearable color story that’s perfect for everyone. It is also gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.”
Shades Of The Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette
- Blackest Black – 439CM (matte intense black)
- Aspiration – 440CM (matte dark penny brown)
- Serenity – 114DC (satin medium cool brown)
- Carpe-Diem – 442CM (matte medium dusty peach)
- Babies – 441M (metallic light medium rosy nude)
- Instinct – 443CP (cream powder matte medium fuchsia)
- Thrill – 444DCS (sparkling metallic duo chrome golden nude with pink shift)
- Unity – 445CM (matte medium light pink nude)
- Risk – 446M (metallic medium maroon)
- Invention – 447DCS (sparkling metallic duo chrome tangerine with bronze and golden sparks)
- Vision – 448MC (multi-chrome metallic, shifts of green, pink, nude, and gold)
- Edgy – 449CP (cream powder matte medium dark eggplant)
- Spontaneuos – 450M (metallic light pearl nude)
- Nurture – 451CM (matte medium cool nude)
- Familia – 452CM (matte medium caramel brown)
You can create so many looks with the Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette. The colors are pigmented as well as blendable. This palette has a nice mix of colors from beautiful browns to stunning purples. The mattes are creamy and the shimmers are beautiful. Is there fallout from the some of the shades? Yes, there is! But if you tap the excess eyeshadow off your brush and wear a primer, you should be ok. Even if there is some fall out the cleanup is not difficult.
I like how the duochrome shades are almost tame compared to some duochromes available in the market right now.
The colors are flattering on my medium skintone. Also I have pigmented eyelids and sometimes eyeshadows do not show up well on my lids. I did not face any such problem with this eyeshadow palette. The colors layer well, blend beautifully and overall I think it is a great palette.
- Beautiful color story
- Pigmented, blendable eyeshadow shades
- A nice mix of colors and finishes
Where To Buy
|Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette – $69
|Natasha Denona My Dream Lipstick
I have reviewed a few other Natasha Denona Palettes on this blog. Find the Retro Glam Palette here. The mini Biba palette is reviewed here. And her newest launch, the Love Face Palette is reviewed here. Follow me on Instagram @blushnbasil where I post more makeup and skincare related content. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
Discussion about this post