The Skin Rocks App has landed, and is available to download for free on the Apple App Store and Play Store here: apple store google play
A lot of you have said you’d love to come shopping with me or for me to build you a routine. With the app, you can have me in your pocket (not literally, luckily for you!).
Be sure to turn your notifications on for exclusive content and information.
To get the best experience, I recommend you complete your skin profile as the app uses this information to recommend products. The more you explore products and guides, the more we learn about what your skin needs and what works for you.
What is the Skin Rocks App?
The Skin Rocks App has been created to be your go-to place for all things skincare.
There are thousands of products on the app, which includes details such as why you do or don’t need the product, how to use, what each product addresses and an ingredient breakdown.
The app will cover all products, it is unbiased. We have over 10,000 products on there and are uploading more every week.
It does not just include products associated with me/I recommend.
The app also contains a wealth of content from trusted experts to help you learn what you need to know about your skin.
The Column is the place to go for:
- Advice from me
- Myth busting
- My current skincare routine
- How to build a routine
- How to use products
- Top tips, tailored to your skin type and concerns
- Skincare 101s
- New product reviews
- New trends
- Skin concern catalogue
- Think ScienceTM explaining what ingredients do and decoding the jargon.
What would I use the app for?
- If you’re in a shop, you can search for the product you are looking at and be told if you do or don’t need this.
- To discover new products.
- You can add your current routine to a list, and find out how to use the products.
- You can create a wishlist of products.
- You can share your favourite products or guides with your friends.
- Reading content when you’re relaxing.
- From qualified experts, including me.
- Spotlight on (Trends, what’s new, brand offers)
- Skincare 101 (everything you want to know and learn to know about your skin)
- Think Science (what ingredients do and decoding jargon)
- Founder Hub (content from me, advice, myth busting)
I HOPE YOU LOVE IT 🙂
Discussion about this post